Doug Swisher, co-author "Selective Trout," shows you how to make the evolution from a capable angler to a master fly fisherman.
By combining your physical casting skills with the mental skills of knowing what strategies to us during hatch and no-hatch situations, you'll be able to catch selective trout, when others can't.
- What characteristics trout use to select their food
- To be an efficient angler, avoiding frustration, by quickly determining what the fish are taking and how to imitate it
- Strategies for fishing a typical hatch from bottom to top, nymphal state to the adult
- Efficient techniques for making super long drag-free presentations from any position
- Highly productive and exciting strategies for catching more trout, especially large ones, during no-hatch conditions
- The forgotton "art" of streamer fishing
By mastering Doug Swisher's strategies and techniques, you will have a complete formula for success for catching even the most selective trout.