Rhythm 1 2/4 Fly Reel by Ross Reels
The Rhythm is a machined aluminum large arbor reel designed for Quick Line Pick up.
With a quick change spool and self lubricating disc drag.
||Quantity in Basket:
Sorry, This item has been Discontinued
Composition: Fully Machined Aluminum
Fly Reel For: 2-4 Wt.
Weight: 4.2 oz.
The Rhythm is a mid-priced hybrid large arbor fly reel that is built around the Evolution series drag platform, but has a thickset build with reduced machining and ventilation. The Rhythm drag system is precise and sensitive - Because a durable drag system is only one component of a high-performance reel, great time was also invested into developing a drag system that is capable of protecting the lightest tippets even when battling world-class fish. The Rhythm series was designed to balance with today's modern rods. It is lightweight, yet built sturdy enough to take the abuse of hardcore angling. Each Rhythm reel is designed with a specific diameter and width to maximize the properties of drag consistency and line retrieval. The Rhythm series is perfect for those anglers who are equally concerned about impeccable drag performance, gear aesthetics and rugged durability.
|3wt - 75 yds of 20lb.
||6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
||Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool - manufactured on automated CNC machines
||Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self lubricating and maintenance free
||Delrin 500AF to anodized aluminum interface - conical friction disc drag system
|Drag Engagement System:
||Triple redundancy radial pawl engagement
|Spool Rotation Mechanism:
||Oil impregnated bronze bushings rotating on a stainless steel spindle
||Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
||Black, Slate Grey, and Copper (New for 2007)
Friction based Delrin® drag material that is impervious to heat, compression, glazing, aging and crumbling
Strong, smooth and sensitive disc drag system with three backup systems to ensure dependability under the most demanding fishing conditions
Fully ventilated, perfectly balanced spool and frame
Perfect ratio of spool width to arbor diameter that provides all the benefits of large arbor technology
Pleasant incoming and outgoing click .
Seamless transition between line-in and drag engagement (no start-up friction)
Customers who bought this also bought:
All Ross USA reels come with the following standard features and guarantee:
- Fully machined out of 6061 - T6 aircraft aluminum, which has undergone a proprietary process that increases the strength of the metal and allows for the application of a more durable anodize.
- Self-lubricating, synthetic drag system that never needs maintenance
- Fully anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release locking spool
- Easy LH/RH retrieve conversion
- Exposed spool rim for palming
- Fully saltwater approved
- Made in Montrose, Colorado USA
Each reel purchase is supported in the following ways:
- Full service available on all products dating back to 1973
- Availability of spare spools for most discontinued products
- Phones answered by humans, not computerized answer systems
- Guaranteed two-day turn-around on all products returned for warranty work or cleaning
- 24 hour on-line technical support so you get your questions answered on-time, every time
Ross Reels' Guaranteed Warranty
Ross Reels are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the reel.
If your reel should need attention, please return it to:
One Ponderosa Court
Montrose, CO 81401
Ross Reels will promptly attend to your reel and return ship no more than two days after receiving it.
They Guarantee It!
Product Screen Tutorial|
| Adding Products to Basket |
Making a purchase online begins with adding products to your basket.
Click on the Add to Basket button to select the item for purchase.