Evolution 1 2/4 Fly Reel by Ross Reels
||Quantity in Basket:
Composition: Fully Machined Aluminum
Fly Reel For: 2-4wt
Weight: 3.6 oz.
The Evolution is a high-end hybrid large arbor fly reel that is a machining masterpiece. The first time you pick up the Evolution you will know right away that this reel defines perfection - in every way. This series was designed for those anglers who equally appreciate both art and function. The cosmetic innovation and precision workmanship of the Evolution series is only surpassed by the Evolution's drag system which is precise and sensitive - capable of protecting the lightest tippets even when battling world-class fish. To guarantee the level of dependability consumers have come to expect from Ross products, Ross has modeled the Evolution's drag system after the highly successful Big Game series. The spoke designed frame and extensively ventilated spool make this series incredibly lightweight, yet the Evolution is built to endure a lifetime of flawless performance. Each reel in this series is designed with a specific diameter and width to maximize the properties of drag consistency and line retrieval. The Evolution fly reels are truly art in motion, and will satisfy the demands of the most discriminating angler.
|3wt - 75 yds of 20lb.
||6061-T6 proprietary aluminum alloy
||Fully machined, 1 piece frame, 1 piece spool - manufactured on automated CNC machines
||Delrin 500AF with impregnated Teflon - space-age polymer that is durable, heat resistant, self lubricating and maintenance free
||Delrin 500AF to anodized aluminum interface - conical friction disc drag system
|Drag Engagement System:
||Quadruple redundancy radial pawl engagement
|Spool Rotation Mechanism:
||Oil impregnated bronze bushings rotating on a stainless steel spindle
||Designed for use in all freshwater, warmwater and saltwater fishing environments
||Black, Slate Blue, and Copper (New for 2007)
Friction based Delrin® drag material that is impervious to heat, compression, glazing, aging and crumbling
Strong, smooth and sensitive disc drag system with three backup systems to ensure dependability under the most demanding fishing conditions
Fully ventilated, perfectly balanced spool and frame
Perfect ratio of spool width to arbor diameter that provides all the benefits of large arbor technology
Customers who bought this also bought:
All Ross USA reels come with the following standard features and guarantee:
- Fully machined out of 6061 - T6 aircraft aluminum, which has undergone a proprietary process that increases the strength of the metal and allows for the application of a more durable anodize.
- Self-lubricating, synthetic drag system that never needs maintenance
- Fully anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release locking spool
- Easy LH/RH retrieve conversion
- Exposed spool rim for palming
- Fully saltwater approved
- Made in Montrose, Colorado USA
Each reel purchase is supported in the following ways:
- Full service available on all products dating back to 1973
- Availability of spare spools for most discontinued products
- Phones answered by humans, not computerized answer systems
- Guaranteed two-day turn-around on all products returned for warranty work or cleaning
- 24 hour on-line technical support so you get your questions answered on-time, every time
Ross Reels' Guaranteed Warranty
Ross Reels are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the reel.
If your reel should need attention, please return it to:
One Ponderosa Court
Montrose, CO 81401
Ross Reels will promptly attend to your reel and return ship no more than two days after receiving it.
They Guarantee It!
Product Screen Tutorial|
| Adding Products to Basket |
Making a purchase online begins with adding products to your basket.
Click on the Add to Basket button to select the item for purchase.