All Ross USA reels come with the following standard features and guarantee:
- Fully machined out of 6061 - T6 aircraft aluminum, which has undergone a proprietary process that increases the strength of the metal and allows for the application of a more durable anodize.
- Self-lubricating, synthetic drag system that never needs maintenance
- Fully anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color
- Quick release locking spool
- Easy LH/RH retrieve conversion
- Exposed spool rim for palming
- Fully saltwater approved
- Made in Montrose, Colorado USA
Each reel purchase is supported in the following ways:
- Full service available on all products dating back to 1973
- Availability of spare spools for most discontinued products
- Phones answered by humans, not computerized answer systems
- Guaranteed two-day turn-around on all products returned for warranty work or cleaning
- 24 hour on-line technical support so you get your questions answered on-time, every time
Ross Reels' Guaranteed Warranty
Ross Reels are unconditionally guaranteed against manufacturer's defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the reel.
If your reel should need attention, please return it to:
One Ponderosa Court
Montrose, CO 81401
Ross Reels will promptly attend to your reel and return ship no more than two days after receiving it.
They Guarantee It!